Monday, February 15, 2010

TIDE UP YOUR HAIR GURLS~

Hi again,

Pheuww...being busy this day. A few items coming in, but yet no 'Pasar Malam' will be held this week. So I need to struggle a bit for my online business.

This is one of my new item for batch 3. As I promise before, I'll bring some hair accessories for batch 3...and this is it :



Well, what is this things called in English ya? Haha...no idea.
Yep, YC is stands for 'Yujin Collections' ~

I've 7 colors in stocks right now, which is :


Green
Dark Blue
Dark chocolate
Black
Yellow...is it?
Red
Blue



Each colors will have 4 units in stocks, and the price is for only RM1.50 each!!

It is cheap and it's a good quality..
The color is a metallic color...so don't miss this one..
You'll love it..


Thanks~

No comments:

Post a Comment